Casa La Vida
LA PUNTA ESTATES | punta mita
Casa La Vida
$4,500 per night
$5,500 per night
$10,000 per night
Enjoying a breathtaking beachfront setting within the acclaimed Punta Mita resort, Casa La Vida is sought for its location on the shores of the Bay of Banderas. Located in the gated enclave of La Punta Estates the designer appointed, six-bedroom residence offers welcomed privacy. Guests can look forward to the attentive service of a well-trained staff and a vacation to be remembered for a lifetime.
In addition to its views of the Bay of Banderas, the two-level residence accommodates a large family or several families that can gather together in various indoor and outdoor patios and common areas, yet can retreat to more private spaces to nap or get lost in a good book. Guests are also given privileges within Punta Mita, where a host of amenities await.
• Located in the La Punta Estates gated community within Punta Mita.
• Overlooking the Bay of Banderas; a 5-minute cart ride to two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses.
• 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
• 6 bedrooms plus a Media Room.
• Sleeps 12 guests (14 with small children)
• Indoor/Outdoor Area: 9,434 square feet.
• 180-degree ocean views.
• Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls.
• U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV.
• High speed Internet connection & WI FI
• The La Punta Estates enclave has 24-hour security gates.
• Use of a 6-passenger golf cart within the gated community of Punta Mita.
• 5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
• Access to both award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Pacifico and Bahia
• Access to Sufi Restaurant, a short golf cart drive from Casa La Vida
• Access to paddle boarding, surfing waters and a sandy beach, a 5-minute walk from Casa La Vida
• Access to three private Beach Clubs: Residents’ Beach Club with separate pools for adults and children, sandy beach, restaurant; Kupuri Beach Club with an oceanfront swimming pool, sandy beach, dining palapa; Sufi Ocean Club: swimming pool, oceanfront and seaside dining
• Access to the Fitness Center featuring Technogym cardio and weight training machines
• Access to the Tennis Center with 10 courts offering hard surface and synthetic grass; lighted for evening play
• Access to 3 miles of jogging/walking trails
• Seasonal access to restaurants at Four Seasons and St. Regis Resorts. No access to pools or beaches at either resort.
• A 20-minute drive to lunch and shop in Sayulita, a hip surfing and artisan’s village
With its setting on the shores of the Bay of Banderas, Casa La Vida is a coveted retreat for the discerning traveler. Inside Punta Mita’s gated enclave of the La Punta Estates, it invites guests to press the pause button on hurried lives and instead get away to the beach to relax and recharge.
Beds & Baths
Master Suite (lower level)
Ocean views, spacious terrace, living room, TV, king bed, bathtub, inside and outside shower, walk in closet.
Guest Bedroom 1 (lower level)
Ocean views, terrace, 2 queen beds, TV, bathtub, inside shower, TV.
Guest Bedroom 2 (lower level)
Ocean views, steps to outside pool area, king bed, TV, bathtub, inside and outside shower.
Guest Bedroom 3 (upper level)
Ocean views, spacious and private terrace, king bed plus a day bed, TV, Jet tub, shower.
Guest Bedroom 4 (upper level)
Ocean views, terrace, king bed, TV, jet tub, shower.
Guest Bedroom 5 (ground level entrance)
Garden views, king bed, TV, shower.
Media Room with Apple TV; board games, outside bar and BBQ grill area.
*All rooms equipped with air conditioning.
Casa La Vida
Casa La Vida
The properties are subject to availability. Rates are in US dollars and may vary at time of booking. These rates do not include taxes or other services that may apply. You will receive the total cost and more information about the properties available by email on the dates you wish to travel.
- Adults: 1
- Categories: LA PUNTA ESTATES